Carpet Cleaning Denver
Carpet cleaning – for beautification and the removal of stains, dirt, grit, sand, and allergens – is important to the proper maintenance of every home and workspace. Clean carpets are recognized by manufacturers as being more visually pleasing, potentially longer lasting, and healthier than poorly maintained carpets.
Vacant Interiors’ fully trained and certified technicians follow all carpet manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements to the letter. When Vacant Interiors technicians clean your carpets, they:
- Protect walls, flooring, and furniture legs with corner guards and towels
- Pre-treat spots to help remove stubborn stains
- Pre-condition the carpet
- Use a soft water rinse “wand” extraction method
- Do post spotting to give extra help with stains
- Groom your carpet from a truck-mounted system
- Upon request, we can apply a full application of 3M Scotchgard™ Protector and/or special treatments for eliminating pet odors.
Vacant Interiors uses a system that leave carpets as dry as possible and ready to walk on within less than 24 hours. Once in a while there are specific treatments for stain removal that may leave a carpet moist to the touch for a bit longer.
In most cases, carpet-cleaning jobs can be estimated over the phone and scheduled within 24 hours of your call. We will need to know the number of rooms, halls, and stairs, and what shape the carpet is in. It helps greatly if we know the high traffic areas and spots to be cleaned and if pets have been in the house.
Vacant Interiors proudly serves Denver and all surrounding areas. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and will visit your home or business for a free estimate. We take pride in delivering quality services at a reasonable price.